I am always looking for new, tasty things to try. You creative people of the family are just the people I want to ask: do you have any new recipes or tricks around the kitchen to share with the family?
Tuesday, September 15, 2009
Shirly J Lemon Bars
I made lemon bars in about 40 minutes total mixing and baking. They were so easy and fast and turned out delicious!
4 cups Shirley J Universal Cookie Mix
2/3 cups water
Mix together and press dough into prepared 9x13 pan.
Spread 1/2 can of lemon pie filling on top of dough.
2 comments:
Hey, thanks for sharing. Those look soooo delicious!
these look delicious! i really need to try them!
this is exactly why i love Shirley J --- so fast and so delicious! glad you shared your blog with me today! i'm adding it to my feed!
Post a Comment