Can I just say yum?! I have this thing for brownies and since I started eating healthier (I've since been not so good at it) I haven't had any because I feel too guilty. BUT on this blog- Chocolate Covered Katie- She has many delicious healthy dessert recipes And these brownies are my FAVORITE!! Tyson even likes it.
Recipe here
This is her picture.
In the recipe it calls for tofu, but I don't really do Tofu so I subbed very ripe bananas in there.
I doubled the recipe and used almost a whole banana and I thought it was too banana-y so I'll do less next time.
And I wasn't feeling really experimental so I just used white sugar *gasp* but next time I'll try a healthier sweetener.
PS This is not for those that like their brownies very cakey. So fudgey and gooey. mmmmm
1 comment:
Looks good! I haven't tried any of her recipes yet, but I really want to try her blondie dip.
Post a Comment