I am always looking for new, tasty things to try. You creative people of the family are just the people I want to ask: do you have any new recipes or tricks around the kitchen to share with the family?
Monday, April 13, 2009
My current favorite snack
I get on and check every now and then but I haven't been much of a cook since Ava was born (pretty pathetic about it really). I thought I would share my new favorite snack anyway, even though it has nothing to do with cooking whatsoever. Chocolate graham crackers. Yummy. Just dip in milk and there you are. I feel like I'm eating cookies, but I'm not. . . so much better for you. I can only find them in the Western Family version right now though. Anyway. . . just thought I'd share :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment