This is a recipe that I was supposed to get to Darla a long time ago, but I am only now getting to. (Sorry about that!) Since I was sharing with her anyway I thought I would put it on here :)
Kahlua Roast Pork
-7 to 8 lb. picnic pork roast (or any pork roast with a bone)
-1 to 2 tsp. plain salt (to taste)
-1 (4 oz.) bottle liquid smoke
-6 to 8 cups water
Place roast in crock pot or roasting pan; add water to surround roast. Pour smoke flavoring over roast. Sprinkle salt over roast. Crock pot: Cook on HIGH for 8 to 10 hours. Oven: Bake at 350 for 8 to 10 hours.]
*I have never followed the directions strictly and its always been great. I just use smaller portions of all of the ingredients (an 8 pound pork roast would last Jer and I WAY too long- I always get the smallest one I can find). Serve it over rice and it is wonderful!
No comments:
Post a Comment