ok - I HAVE to share this with ya'all because I think that this woman could be my kindred spirit if I ever met her (at least in a lot of ways). She views food the same way I do and her cooking blog is therapeutic for me to read (although I think I've actually gained weight reading her recipes). So - here it is, a little bit of country goodness. I have only tried a few of her recipes, but trust her 100% in the food arena. As a side-note if you have some free time to surf, check out her "confessions" page too - so interesting! Oh, how I would love to live on a ranch with my own cowboy and herd of hoodlums :)
http://thepioneerwomancooks.com
1 comment:
That is one AMAZING web site. Thanks for telling us Toni!!! I added the link on the left side.
Post a Comment